Please use the search to find another job.
PMO Consultant (6-9 month FTC)
About the Role
We are looking for a PMO Consultant working for a reputable company based in South Yorkshire. The role will be for minimum six - nine months with the view for extension depending on the programme length.
This role would suit a candidate with a project management qualification and with knowledge of supporting budgets within a project based environment.
- Supporting the project & programme managers in any functions
- Supporting the project budget tracker on a daily basis
- Keeping up to date with the log and ensuring it is managed appropriately
- Performing minutes in meetings and running actions
- All project meeting coordination and scheduling for the programme managers
- Support other functions on ad-hoc basis
- Ensuring that all activities are completed in a timely manner
- Project management qualification - Prince 2 or Lean six sigma
- Understanding of PMO lifecycle
- Knowledge of tracking project budgets previously
- Ability to work flexibility and be forward thinking
- Dynamic and engaging
- Ability to work at a fast paced level
Excellent new project based position for a reputable company based in South Yorkshire. The role will be supporting a large project team, please get in touch if you are currently looking for an exciting new interim challenge.