Contact Centre Project Manager
About the Role
Our client, a rapid growth organisation is seeking a Contact Centre Project Manager to join their rapidly growing Energy organisation.
The successful individual will ensure that all designated business projects are effectively planned and successfully implemented and managed according to business needs and within appropriate timescales and budgets.
A natural networker with credible stakeholder management abilities and a background in Energy and Contact Centes the successful candidate will also have a background in successful project management or a relevant project management qualification.
- Lead projects within a programme or independently manage projects.
- Manage all aspects of the project, which may mean managing multiple groups of staff, contractors and third party suppliers
- Liaise with senior management on the day to day aspects of the project
- Management and delivery of stand-alone consultancy assignments and assignments relating to the design & build phases of outsourcing projects
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with internal departments is a key attribute of success
This is a terrific post for a budding Project Manager to join a progressive organisation.