Please use the search to find another job.
Forecasting & Planning Manager
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Forecasting & Planning Manager to join an established business based in West Yorkshire. The successful candidate will provide effective management through forecasting of customer contact and scheduling of staff. Whilst analysing business critical information and telephony support across the operation. This is a great opportunity to join a reputable and award winning organisation.
You will lead and develop the Forecasting & Planning analysts and oversee the workforce management system; driving efficiency and process improvements for customers and colleagues, producing budgets, forecasts and accurate management information which support the delivery of high quality interactions.
- To produce accurate and timely forecasts, budgets and performance monitoring across Customer Services to deliver planned efficiencies, colleague and customer experience improvements.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the accurate collation, analysis and presentation of management information. Analyse business activity across both the day and the week
- Propose continuous improvement opportunities to improve SLA’s, reduce costs, and provide increased flexibility.
- Organise the recruitment and scheduling of training and new customer service projects along with the quality and performance management of recruitment agencies.
- Create a culture of positive colleague engagement via the application of workforce management processes and tools, feedback forums, and collaborative ways of working.
- Lead, motivate and develop a high performing team of skilled analysts through regular feedback, monthly reviews, observational coaching, appraisals, personal development plans and team meetings.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Good experience of WFM technology with demonstrable experience of building successful budget models and forecasting experience.
- Advanced MS Office skills and strong analytical skills
- Previous experience in leading a team.
- Financial awareness to keep to budgets.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, especially at peak periods.
- Proven track record of working with internal and external stakeholders to achieve positive outcomes.