Complaints Team Leader
About the Role
Leading a team of highly experienced Complaints Contact Centre Team Leader the successful person into this post will be a highly experienced, influential leader with a superb background in contact centre Complaints leadership.
You will lead a team whose responsibility will be to handle customer enquiries ensuring the customer receives the highest levels of professional customer service.
- Through inspirational leadership, drive a determined and customer centric team to provide exceptional complaints - customer service
- Work with the resource planning team to identify fluctuations in call pattern and staff the team accordingly
- Working with the training team coach, lead, inspire and develop your team to the best of their abilities
- Create a high performing and engaged culture, ensuring that the team members consistently display the right attitudes, behaviours and capabilities.
- Act as a role model by managing my own attitudes, behaviours, and performance effectively, whilst consistently demonstrating the companies values, always taking a practical and common sense approach.
We are seeking an individual who has a background in Contact Centre Complaints & Leadership with a high performance, customer centric organisation. express interest