Please use the search to find another job.
Business Insight Manager
About the Role
We are searching for an experienced, capable and credible Business Insight Manager for one of our Yorkshire based clients.
Working with the Customer Management team the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the information the companies’ employees need to carry out their roles effectively. You will also be involved in constant communication with the client of the business to ensure all business needs are met.
As a Knowledge Manager you will:
- Setting and executing business strategy for the insight team
- Review programme and provide leadership to all teams
- Design and develop a CI culture you should also be able to deliver a vision for the CI.
- Work closely with the communications team to ensure key knowledge messages are shared.
- Support client launches by organising buzz sessions and roadshows that will increase employee product knowledge and excitement.
The ideal candidate will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Candidate must have proven methodology and depth of experience in leadership and contact
- Centre programme management.
- Must have experience in Contact Centre Insight & Quality – Innovation
- A background in business analysis, management and modelling
- Experience leading and mentoring highly skilled teams and Contact Centre analyst
- Set priorities on strategic projects and day to day maintenance related project activities