Please use the search to find another job.
Contact Centre Team Leader
About the Role
We are looking for a Contact Centre Team Leaders - If you’re ambitious with a background in managing technical/ customer care teams, if you’re passionate about making customers happy! Are you’re excited about working for a vibrant and growing company where you can make a real difference...
Your role - leading, motivating and measuring a team, providing coaching and personal development to your team members, driving the required Technical/ Care outcomes whilst maintaining an excellent customer experience.
The ‘essential mix’:
- At least two years’ experience in Contact Centre (Ideally Technical/ Customer Care/ Customer Service)
- At least two years experience in a managerial position
- Ability to demonstrate negotiation and influencing skills
The superpowers we’d ideally love you to have include:
- Previous experience working within a Technical (Mobile/ Telco) - Contact Centre environment
- Previous experience working in a Contact Centre (Service or Care environment)
- Ability to review, monitor and make effective change
- Strong listening skills and the ability to understand needs and requests
- Ability to work under pressure, to targets and to deadlines
- A genuine passion and enjoyment in sales
- A positive and hard working mentality
- Ability to quickly and easily build rapport with team members and customers
- A proven track record of thriving within a target driven environment
- Previous experience in a high intensity environment