Please use the search to find another job.
Lead Client Account Manager
About the Role
We are seeking a highly experienced Lead Client Account Manager for one of the largest, most dynamic Contact Centre BPO organisations in the UK.
With a background in leading complex client accounts in the Contact Centre world the successful individual will join a business in a period of rapid change and exciting development.
The role will be to plan and oversee the organisations service delivery to a number of designated clients to ensure quality service and operational performance within the parameters of the contractual agreements.
You will be well versed in client management and negotiation, will have a substantial background in Contact Centres and will be responsible for developing the client relationship to identify service needs, plan service delivery and drive use of proactive service and support costs.
• Full responsibility for the client relationships
• Supports the client by acting as the voice of the customer and identifying product and service development needs. Champions the client's needs and leads communications internally and ensures client needs are prioritized.
• Leads and ensures retention and maintenance of long-term relationships with clients based on strategic direction of client's business.
• Leads quality reviews and monitors operational performance to ensure service delivery is within the parameters of the client's projects and service delivery standards.
• Lead the development and growth of the selected client accounts adding value to the client at every stage while increasing the value of the client to the organisation
This is a terrific post for a seasoned Account Manager to join a progressive organisation.