Director of Contact Centre Planning
About the Role
I am currently recruiting for an excellent and experienced Director of Planning for one of the largest, leaders in their field based in the North West.
A background in Aspect is a distinct advantage in this post.
Leading a growing planning team the successful candidate into this post will be a highly analytical, strategic and commercially astute individual who is looking to carve an enviable career path within a multi-site Contact Centre operation.
Your teams will compile staffing level requirements as well as workplace scheduling in the call centre and you will work at a highly strategic, senior level to determine call volume, calling patterns, service trends and staff productivity.
You will sit on the Exec Committee to strategically plan business events which will impact on the contact centre operations.
In amongst other responsibilities and through your managers your teams responsibility will be to:
- Develop and manage a team of schedulers and Planners producing accurately mapped staffing levels versus forecast requirements in line with operational service levels
- Develop and manage a team of dialler analysts to ensure operational targets are met
- Communication of key service level impacts with proposed resolutions to key stakeholders
- Provide recommendations to the operations to support with efficiencies and improving the service delivered to the customer whilst analysing any changes made
- Create management reports in relation to key business areas
- Maintain capacity plans for business functions
- Analyse resource information to identify trends and provide meaningful insight to the operation
- Gathering call data for higher level resource planners for analyses which allows to determine call volume trends, service activity or resource availability to forecast required staffing levels and provide reporting to management.
This is an exceptionally high level and highly visible post in an award winning organisation. express interest