Please use the search to find another job.
Telephony Analyst / Specialist / Expert
About the Role
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Telephony / Telecoms expert to join one of the countries leading organisations in their sector.
Initally this will be a 1 year FTC, it is HIGHLY likely it will extend to 2 or 3 years
There will be some travel, but you can be home based for 2 days a week
Free Gym for your whole family and Free Private Healthcare
Forward thinking organisation on the brink of re-designing the way in which it interacts with its customers. As the In-House expert for the Telephony Systems, you will play a pivotal role in delivering this, by assessing system efficiencies, identifying areas for improvement and project managing major changes to the their telephony solutions.
There will be a mix of working from the Head Office and Home in this post.
- Accountable for managing all ‘telephony change’ across UK customer operations.
- Continually monitoring and evaluating Telephony System performance and efficiencies to
- identifying areas for improvement.
- Design and implement technical solutions and system improvement initiatives.
- Project management of ‘change programmes’; working alongside third party providers to
- ensure change continuity and effective implementation.
- Formulate business cases and proposal documents to be delivered to company stakeholders
- to ensure they engage with these ideas.
- Able to identify key performance trends and making recommendations based on MI reports.
- Produce clear and concise reports
Key Skills / Experience required:
- A wealth of telephony systems experience in a customer operations / call centre environment.
- Strong analytical and technical skills with the ability to identify areas for change / improvement.
- Previous experience of project management and the implementation of system changes to
- complex telephony systems and routing.
- Ability to work affectively with all key stakeholders to successfully implement change, including
- 3rd party contractors and partners.
This is a 1 year FTC which is highly likely to extend to 2 or 3 years.