Please use the search to find another job.
Resource Planning Manager
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Resourcing, the successful candidate will oversee the Workforce Management System and Forecasts within a multi-site and multi-skilled customer centre. You will have responsibility for multiple analysts in your team to look after up to 2000FTE. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a true market leader and drive workforce strategy and take the department to a new level of operational excellence.
- Work with stakeholders and the Business Partners to ensure the accurate delivery of forecasting and resource models, adapting to changes in contact arrival patterns, contact channel shifts and changes to Marketing forecasts.
- Proactively identify and develop key relationships across the business ensuring that all forecasts and resources proposals are deployed with maximum insight, and appropriate actions are taken to minimise risks to target service levels and/or budget
- Ensure accurate staffing levels are driven through the forecasting process to meet the established demand and hit business KPI’s
- Propose continuous improvement opportunities to improve SLA’s / reduce costs and provide increased flexibility.
- Manage performance and productivity of the team regularly reviewing skill levels against role requirements
- Continually review staffing against plan and work to improve and deliver efficiencies to plan while not impacting Planning relationship with the business
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- Extensive experience in a Resource Planning Manager role within a multi-skilled, multichannel, environment
- Previous experience in managing a resource planning team.
- Strong technical background in using MS packages and WFM technology
- Stakeholder management experience with the ability to negotiate and influence others
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong commercial awareness
- Ability to motivate and engage your team to deliver outstanding results
If you feel you possess the required pre-requisites please get in touch with Joe Wrenn at Cactus Search.