Please use the search to find another job.
Business Analyst / Telephony Analyst
About the Role
Dynamic and challenging position for an ambitious contact centre telephony analyst. Acting as the key business and telephony analysis interface for the contact centre strategy project. The role will work within the project team working with business stakeholders and third party suppliers to define, validate and implement telephony solutions that deliver the required business capability.
Initally this will be a 1 year contract, it is HIGHLY likely it will extend to 2 or 3 years
There will be some travel, but you can be home based for 2 / 3 days a week as per the requirements of the project
Free Gym Memberships for your whole family and Free Private Healthcare
Forward thinking organisation on the brink of re-designing the way in which it interacts with its customers. As the In-House expert for the Telephony Systems, you will play a pivotal role in delivering this, by assessing system efficiencies, identifying areas for improvement and project managing major changes to the their telephony solutions.
Experience, Knowledge & Expertise Required:
- Contact centre or telephony solution delivery, design or implementation experience
- Solid understanding of contact centre and telephony technologies
- Strong analytical and technical skills with the ability to identify areas for change / improvement.
- Previous experience of project management and the implementation of system changes to
- Ability to work affectively with all key stakeholders to successfully implement change, including 3rd party contractors and partners.