Project Manager (Contract)
About the Role
We are searching for an Interim Project Manager/ Coordinator based in Leicester. With a background and understanding of the Contact Centre industry the successful candidate into this post will be a seasoned Project Manager and will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, transition and service delivery of specific projects across the operation
This post is responsible for the successful delivery of all change management, the provision of insight and the definition and enhancement of the customer journey.
We are seeking someone who has the following attributes, skills and experience:
- Proven project management skills
- Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to engage, negotiate and mange key stakeholders
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities
- Commercially and financially astute with strong experience of managing budgets
- Considerable and diverse demonstrable experience of project management with a proven track record in strategic quality leadership, delivering multiple project and change plans within budget.
- Previous experience of delivering complex projects with transformational change
- Ability to add value, reduce costs and make business improvements
- The ability to liaise with external partners, suppliers and senior leaders within the business