Senior Contact Centre Operations Manager
About the Role
We are seeking a highly influential Senior Contact Centre Operations Manager for a business who are in the middle of exciting growth and development. Managing the daily operations to ensure targets and KPI’s are achieved and delivered through leading, motivating and developing the reporting managers and their growing teams.
A understanding of Financial Services and leading complex, fast paced operations would be a distinct advantage for this post.
- Lead and motivate by example to ensure loyalty, commitment and performance delivery of all people.
- Be accountable for delivering performance targets in line with service level agreements and managing performance with a ‘can-do’ attitude, at both strategic and tactical levels.
- Deliver regular, accurate and appropriate Management Information and reports. Utilising and analysing the data to identify and manage trends at all levels. Being accountable for the preparation and distribution of reports to appropriate designates.
- Inspirationally lead, train, develop, coaching and provide regular feedback to the Management Team beneath you and exceed required performance expectations.
- Manage inbound and outbound technologies to ensure operational delivery and audit the process in line with performance & compliance requirements, recommending any areas for improvement.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement ethos by recommending, aiding and effectively managing in the implementation of change.
- Work effectively as part of the Senior Operations Management team, building excellent relationships with colleagues across the company to deliver as a team.
This is a terrific post for an individual who possesses an extensive background in Contact Centre operational Management within a complex operation. express interest