Please use the search to find another job.
Contact Centre Sales Team Leader
About the Role
We are looking for a Contact Centre Sales Team Leaders - If you’re ambitious with a background in managing B2B teams, if you’re passionate about making customers happy! Are you’re excited about working for a vibrant and growing company where you can make a real difference...
Your role - leading, motivating and measuring a team, providing coaching and personal development to your team members, driving the required KPI outcomes whilst maintaining an excellent client experience.
The ‘essential mix’:
- At least two years’ experience in Contact Centre (Sales)
- At least two years experience in a Team leadership/ managerial position
- Ability to demonstrate negotiation and influencing skills
The superpowers we’d ideally love you to have include:
- Previous experience working within a Sales Contact Centre environment
- Previous experience working in a Contact Centre (sales environment)
- Ability to review, monitor and make effective change within your teams
- Strong listening skills and the ability to understand needs and requests
- Ability to work under pressure, to targets and to deadlines
- A genuine passion and enjoyment in sales
- A positive and hard working mentality
- Ability to quickly and easily build rapport with team members and customers
- A proven track record of thriving within a target driven environment
- Previous experience in a high intensity environment