Please use the search to find another job.
Resource Planning Manager
About the Role
I am currently recruiting for an excellent and experienced Resource Planning Manager for a contact centre based in Leek. This role is paying £Market rate for the area!
The successful candidate will be highly analytical, strategic and commercially astute individual who is looking to carve an enviable career path. Leading a team of 3 planners you will compile reports to ensure correct delivery for multi-site Contact Centre.
You will compile staffing level requirement & you will prepare reports which determine call volume, calling patterns, service trends and staff productivity.
About the role:
- Develop and manage a team of analysts to ensure operational targets are met
- Communication of key service level impacts with proposed resolutions to key stakeholders
- Provide recommendations to the operations to support with efficiencies and improving the service delivered to the customer whilst analysing any changes made
- Create management reports in relation to key business areas
- Analyse resource information to identify trends and provide meaningful insight to the operation
- Gathering call data for higher level resource planners for analyses which allows to determine call volume trends, service activity or resource availability to forecast required staffing levels and provide reporting to management.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A strong analytical and strategic thinker
- Significant experience in resource planning
- Proven experience of influencing key business stakeholders
- A minimum of 4 years Relevant management experience in a call centre
This position is a fantastic opportunity to work with a forward-thinking organisation who are going through a period of change. If you feel you would like to find out more, please get in touch with Matt Affron at Cactus Search.