Please use the search to find another job.
Real Time Manager
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Real-Time Manager to join an established business based in Wiltshire. The successful candidate will provide effective management through Real-Time of customer contact. Whilst analysing business critical information and telephony support across the operation. This is a great opportunity to join a reputable and award winning organisation.
You will lead and develop the Real Time analysts and oversee the workforce management system; driving efficiency and process improvements for customers and colleagues, producing budgets, real time management information which support the delivery of high quality interactions.
- To produce accurate and timely Real Time Data monitoring across contact centres to deliver planned efficiencies, colleague and customer experience improvements.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the accurate collation, analysis and presentation of management information. Analyse business activity across both the day and the week
- Propose continuous improvement opportunities to improve SLA’s, reduce costs, and provide increased flexibility.
- Organise the recruitment and scheduling of training and new customer service projects along with the quality and performance management of recruitment agencies.
- Create a culture of positive colleague engagement via the application of workforce management processes and tools, feedback forums, and collaborative ways of working.
- Lead, motivate and develop a high performing team of skilled analysts through regular feedback, monthly reviews, observational coaching, appraisals, personal development plans and team meetings.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Good experience of WFM technology (Real Time) with demonstrable experience of building successful budget modelling experience.
- Advanced MS Office skills and strong analytical skills
- Previous experience in leading a team.
- Financial awareness to keep to budgets.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, especially at peak periods.
- Proven track record of working with internal and external stakeholders to achieve positive outcomes.