About the Role
We are seeking an experience Guider & Quality Manager (specifically pension focused) and you’ll be joining a people-based business. One that respects who you are, what you bring, and where you want to go - with the chance to learn, develop and take your experience further.
As a Guider and Quality Manager you will be responsible for the day to day management of a group of homeworking ‘Guiders’ team. The team will be acting on behalf of a government department providing support and guidance on pensions to members of the public. You will be responsible for remote monitoring of these working at home Guiders performance ensuring compliance, understanding, consistency and alignment across all agreed quality and operational metrics are achieved.
Homeworking, however required to be on site for a minimum of 2 days per week. Initial 12month FTC
More about the role:
You will be working with our work force management teams to plan Guider availability and allocating appointments to the Guiders. You will be liaising with the Client and service stakeholders for any operational service issues, complaints or queries.
Leading, developing, motivating, managing and organising a number of teams, you will ensure we are consistently meeting and exceeding expectations. In short, you will make sure that everyone has everything they need to do a great job.
Skills and experience required:
- A good foundation knowledge of pensions law and practice, gained in a pensions technical role.
- A thorough understanding of a broad range of pension arrangements, both occupational and personal, gained working in a pensions technical role.
- An understanding and appreciation of wider retirement issues.
- Proven ability in financial capability and an understanding of the issues consumers face in trying to manage their money.
- Design and delivery of all induction and on-going training requirements
- Undertaking quality monitoring, providing 1 to 1 feedback and coaching to Guiders
- Identification of individual training and development of personal development plans
- Investigation and responding to any complaints raised
- Production of Quality management information