Please use the search to find another job.
B2B Account Director
About the Role
The purpose of this post is to exceed sales and retention targets for a specified group of accounts. The successful candidate into this post will lead a small team of dedicated Account managers whose role it is to be fully accountable for a set of client accounts.
With a background in B2B Sales preferably from the Telco or IT industry key responsibilities will be:
- To manage a small team of Account Managers who are accountable for a group of both large and high potential accounts.
- Understanding the customer needs and future plans for technology, and positioning our client as the provider of choice for all relevant buying decisions
- Clear understanding of the existing accounts, and what the risks, threats and opportunities are associated with these.
- Champion the customer perspectives and position internally; epitomizing excellent customer service values in ensuring the customer is central to how we behave.
- Develop account plans, updating the organization on what will be required to grow and retain the customer.
- Establish clear contact plans within the customer to ensure the business has appropriate relationships with technical, business management, influencers and decision makers.
- Identify and develop high potential client accounts and create targeted time-framed plans based upon clear understanding of customer needs.
With a superb background in B2B sales preferably in the communications industry the successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrable ability to qualify sales leads and exceed targets
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Highly developed planning and prioritisation skills
- Expert internal/external networking and relationship building and customer research
- Professionalism and resilience
- Commercial awareness
- Effective data understanding and interpretation abilities
This is a terrific post for an individual who wished to join one of the most dynamic, exciting organisations in their