Please use the search to find another job.
Senior Operations / Relationship Manager
About the Role
Do you have experience of managing large outsourced operations? This is a super opportunity to progress your career with a hugely successful organisation looking to drive change and improvement across its large contact centre estates.
This would suit a senior manger with demonstrable experience of manging client led operations in a volume outsoucing contact centre environment
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Management of client-led change, including impact assessment, identification of contract and commercial considerations, engagement of key stakeholders, delivery plan and implementation
- Work with the Internal MI team to provide value-add insight to the client and internal stakeholders by identifying opportunities to leverage performance uplift, and formulating recommendations
- Build and maintain a ‘trusted adviser’ relationship with the Client in order to understand and pre-empt the Client agenda and potential opportunities to grow the contract.
- Act as the core information conduit between the Client and internal stakeholders, ensuring all parties are placed in the best position to deliver against client requirements
- Proven track record of delivery as a senior Contact Centre Operations or Account Delivery within a volume outsource environment
- Strong understanding of operational KPIs, developed through undertaking a senior contact centre management role with responsibility for centre deliverables
- Experience of managing contact centre change, from impact assessment through to post-delivery monitoring and review
- Tenacious and commercially aware, with the ability to identify and interpret opportunities and threats for the commercial arrangement
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels with the gravitas to lead client interactions