Head of Contact Centre
About the Role
Dynamic, fast paced & growing market leading organisation is seeking a highly experienced Head of Contact Centre to support the continued growth of their organisation. This pivotal position requires a dynamic, extremely experienced and highly commercial contact centre professional.
The purpose of this role:
Leading a large and growing operation the successful person will be ultimately responsible for the growing operation.
To develop and implement a successful contact centre strategy. To set the direction for and lead all activity & deliver exceptional results and world-class performance across Service, Support and Complaints.
- Define and deliver service objectives for all teams across the organisation
- Responsible for implementing a world class service culture.
- Proactively support the development of the contact centre strategy
- Manage costs and income within an agreed budget, driving improvements where possible.
- Ensure the customers are at the heart of any new model or strategy
- Ensure that the team is highly motivated, and demonstrating the right behaviors
- In depth previous experience (5 years +) of senior leadership and management of teams in a large contact centre environment, both inbound and outbound. Must be able to demonstrate that this has been successful.
- Substantial experience in personally delivering step change performance in such an environment.
- Demonstrates a proven track record of strong commercial and financial acumen to enable the production of business cases, management of large operational budgets and optimisation of core business process on a cross-functional basis.
- Demonstrable strong commercial management skills in a P&L environment.
This is a terrific role for a talented, resilient and energetic Contact Centre professional.