Please use the search to find another job.
HO Customer Operations
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced HO Service & Operations to join this organisation at a time of significant growth. We are seeking an individual who has an exceptional balance between Operations and Strategy as this role will encompass both elements. You’ll naturally build relationships across the business and inspire individuals to succeed at all levels.
- Manage Customer Operation to improve the customer experience and increase customer loyalty.Continuously develop and implement the Customer Operations strategy to enhance the services provided and reduce operational costs
- Review and implement changes to current processes and practices with particular focus on meeting strategic needs.
- Manage the cost centre budget within agreed targets
- Build strong and effective working relationships with key stakeholders across the business
- Ownership of various projects to enhance Customer Experience
- Contribute to cross functional leadership activities
Required Skills and Experience:
- Ability to think strategically and set the future direction of the Customer Operations Department
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience of managing transformation projects essential
- Experience of managing inbound/outbound/back office operations
- Ability & experience in upwardly managing senior members
- Proactive approach in building strong relationships across cross functional teams within the business