About the Role
You will be responsible for investigating, analysing, defining and recommending business ideas to drive forward revenue activity. You will support the strategic and tactical goals of the operational function. In addition the role will actively support the drive for improvements, efficiency and first time resolution of business issues. You will build close working relationships with all stakeholders and internal departments. This role will offer a constant stream of fresh challenges, so it will always be about stretching existing skills and learning new skills.
About the Role:
- The end to end delivery of business projects to time, cost and quality criteria from Idea stage through to Closure.
- Setting up project governance; building and motivating project teams when required and managing internal and external resources
- To drive continuous improvements of internal efficiencies (processes and systems) by streamlining, simplifying, automating and outsourcing in order to achieve the most effective and efficient way of working.
- Ensuring business requirements are clearly defined and documented; ensuring business analysis is completed in conjunction/agreement with managers.
- Ensure business processes are documented.
- Developing robust and realistic project plans and managing project issues and risks.
- Managing the project budget.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Prince 2 Practitioner
- Proven experience of delivering projects to deadlines.
- Exposure to/ involvement in systems implementation projects.
- Experience of Business Change Management.
- Experience of tender processes/ supplier negotiations and engagement and stakeholder management.
For more information please call Jo Cook 01905 330784 express interest