About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Senior Account Relationship Manager who will effectively manage Client Relationships, support effective delivery and growth of account, additionally, supporting commercial and contractual engagement, identifying potential opportunities and ensuring first class service delivery.
Key Responsibilities -
- Manage all day to day client specific contractual agreement
- Responsible for monitoring day to day performance against Service Levels.
- Ensure retention of existing business and revenues whilst identifying growth opportunities
- Responsible for Change Control Management
- Own the production and distribution of regular MI Reports among key stakeholders across the business and external Clients.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Client servicing background in a Managerial capacity
- Outsourcing experience would be advantageous
- Experience of project management from concept to implementation
- Experience of working in a standalone position.
- Ability to seek out, manage and influence opportunities for continuous improvement and change
- Ability to ensure highest standards of quality and customer care are achieved
For more information please call Jo Cook 01905 330784 express interest