Please use the search to find another job.
Customer Care Team Leader
About the Role
We are looking for a Contact Centre Team Leaders - If you’re ambitious with a background in managing Contact Centre teams, if you’re passionate about making customers happy! Are you’re excited about working for a vibrant and growing company where you can make a real difference...
Working week: Weekend Friday - Tuesday
Your role - leading, motivating and measuring a team, providing coaching and personal development to your team members, driving the required KPI outcomes whilst maintaining an excellent experience.
The ‘essential mix’:
- At least two years’ experience in Contact Centre
- At least two years experience in a Team leadership/ managerial position
- Ability to demonstrate negotiation and influencing skills
The superpowers we’d ideally love you to have include:
- Previous experience working within a Contact Centre environment
- Ability to review, monitor and make effective change within your teams
- Strong listening skills and the ability to understand needs and requests
- Ability to work under pressure, to targets and to deadlines
- A genuine passion and enjoyment in customer care
- A positive and hard working mentality
- Ability to quickly and easily build rapport with team members and customers
- A proven track record of thriving within a target driven environment
- Previous experience in a high intensity environment
This position is a fantastic opportunity to work with a forward-thinking organisation who are going through a period of change. If you feel you would like to find out more, please get in touch with Matt Affron at Cactus Search.