Please use the search to find another job.
B2B Inside Sales Director
About the Role
Joining a progressive, fast paced organisation the Inside Sales Director is responsible for managing; coaching and supporting a team of Office Based Account Managers in a sales thru service, cross / upsale and proactive outbound sales environment. The role will be responsible for the achievement of team sales revenue generation and profit contribution across all product lines.
Being a transformational Inside Sales Director the individual into this post will be well versed in creating, growing and leading high performing sales teams in a competitive B2B marketplace and will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing the office based sales team who in turn are responsible for a dedicated group of accounts in terms of goal attainment, customer satisfaction, market coverage and driving incremental revenue growth.
- Responsible for developing a robust direct to market, proactive outbound telephone sales strategy
- Responsible for achieving quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Ensures that the Office Based Account Management Team achieves or exceeds sales targets
- Working with the Senior Management team produce weekly forecasts using roll-up information from the Sales Account team clarifying forecasting information as needed.
- Transform the sales operation from predominantly reactive to proactive, driving account revenues and new client wins
This is a proactive Sales management post and required an individual who is well versed in leading office based B2B Telephone sales operations within a fast paced organisation.