Please use the search to find another job.
Sales Team Manager
About the Role
We are looking for a Sales Team Manager - If you’re ambitious with a background in managing B2B teams, if you’re passionate about making customers happy! Are you excited about working for a vibrant and growing company where you can make a real difference.
The salary that my client is willing to pay the right candidate is £24k-£27k depending upon experience with a great bonus structure and amazing benefits!
Your role - leading, motivating and measuring a team, providing coaching and personal development to your team members, driving the required KPI outcomes whilst maintaining an excellent client experience.
- To manage, motivate and monitor the sales team at all times
- Ability to review, monitor and make effective change within your teams
- Strong listening skills and the ability to understand needs and requests
- Ability to work under pressure, to targets and to deadlines
- To lead by example and generate new sales and push sales
- A positive and hard working mentality
- Ability to quickly and easily build rapport with team members and customers
- A proven track record of thriving within a target driven environment
- Previous experience in a high intensity environment
Required Skills and Expertise:
- At least two years’ experience in Contact Centre (Sales)
- At least two years’ experience in a Team leadership/ managerial position
- Ability to demonstrate negotiation and influencing skills
- A genuine passion and enjoyment in sales
This position is a fantastic opportunity to work with a forward-thinking organisation who are going through a period of change. If you feel you would like to find out more, please get in touch