Senior Resource & Planning Analyst
About the Role
In this role you will support an award winning team in the production of short, medium and long term plans for front and back office Operations focusing on both supply and demand drivers. By analysing all supply and demand components using appropriate forecasting methodologies, techniques and tools, providing insightful analysis and making and tracking recommendations. Your role will cover both Contact Centre and Back Office Forecasting and Planning.
What you will do:
- Identify and highlight performance/service risks to Operations and provide timely and actionable recommendations
- Where necessary, carry out detailed root cause analysis to improve planning accuracy and put measures in place to improve.
- Support the business by making and driving recommendations on best use of operational resource, operational efficiencies and leakage opportunities. Continually seek ways to improve supply and demand wastage through challenge and innovation, providing recommendations to the senior management team.
- Provide impact assessment and advice on business changes, key projects and events and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Support the achievement of revenue targets, internal and contractual SLA’s and business plans.
- Contribute to team planning and the effective functioning of the team and wider planning community
Your experience will include:
- Strong understanding of forecasting and resource planning methodologies and service level dynamics for front office and back office
- Advanced Excel knowledge essential
- Previous experience in a managerial or analytical resource planning role
- Good understanding of front and back office performance metrics
- Knowledge of resource planning technologies such as Verint Impact 360 or EG