Please use the search to find another job.
Quality & Compliance Manager
About the Role
We are seeking a highly experienced, capable and credible Quality and Compliance Manager for our multi-sited Contact Centre client.
The Compliance Manager will provide an in-house compliance service to support business areas in their duty to comply with relevant laws and regulations and internal procedures. Being a regulated Energy business a background of Ofgem requirements is preferable (although not essential), as you will provide leadership in complying with all current and upcoming regulator frameworks and will work as part of the Governance Infrastructure by managing quality monitoring (QM) across all areas of the business.
The role will focus on adherence to company procedures and customer service standards, compliance with Ofgem and FCA requirements, technical accuracy, and soft skills. The successful candidate will also be expected to summarize QM results and other relevant MI for the consideration of the senior management team together with recommendations for action where necessary.
- Developing and leading company interactions in regard to Ofgem regulatory frameworks, and ensuring the requirements of the regulator are effectively translated into operational processes and procedures
- Developing and managing relationships with the industry regulator
- Pro-actively managing regulatory change within the company
- Analyse call monitoring data and supply high level insight
- Use coaching models to support the CE team and Management team
- Identifying gaps in learning and knowledge and spotting trends, which will help feed in to both the training timetable (with the Training coordinator) and Performance & Quality processes
- Make recommendations to ensure the continuous improvement of customer service standards and call scripting
- Responsible for tracking call review activities, identifying potential issues and communicating to senior management in a timely manner and providing feedback to Operational teams regarding calls
You will be a Quality professional with a Contact Centre background and will be looking for a challenging post in a thriving, growing organisation.