Please use the search to find another job.
Contact Centre Operations Director
About the Role
Our client, one of the leaders in their field have the requirement for a passionate and energetic experienced Contact Centre Operations Director to join their progressive, highly successful organisation.
We are seeking an Operations professional who thrives on leading fast paced, people centric operations in a very hands on manner.
With a P&L Responsibility for a multi-site operation in excess of 1,000 FTE and reporting to the COO the role for the successful candidate is to immerse themselves into the operation to gain real hands on and detailed knowledge of all of the operational leavers in this fast paced business.
A BPO background will be high on the priority list for this role and with that the ability to lead the operational delivery on behalf of multiple clients across multiple sites.
The Operations Director will have full responsibility for the performance and management of the contact centre operations.
- To operationally lead the Contact Centre operations
- To be part of the senior executive board, providing strategic input to the professional management of the business realising the full potential of market opportunity
- Achieve key service delivery targets in quality, customer satisfaction and client KPI’s
- Support project and product development for the business as appropriate and required.
- Work with the Account Directorship team to ensure clients are engaged and to deliver against all contracts & SLA’s contained within the Contact Centre
- Responsibility for revenue, profit and quality of service targets agreed with the business
- Work with the Senior Management Team to agree continual improvements in delivery and also identify customer opportunities
- Have full responsibility for all people in operations within the sites
Experience you’ll need:
- Extensive experience as an Operations Director, with responsibility for managing a multi-site Contact Centre operation.
- BPO leadership background
- Experience of leading multiple sites
- Demonstrable experience of developing strategy and business plans.
- Demonstrable experience of budget and profit & loss responsibility.
- Financial Services / regulated background is highly desirable
- Strong leadership skills are essential
This is a tremendous post for a passionate Operational professional to join in a period of rapid change and growth.
Please note, there is no bonus or car allowance associates with this post.