About the Role
We are seeking experienced Customer Services Team Managers based in Oxfordshire to join a growing organisation with an excellent reputation. This individual will be responsible for a team of c10-15FTE advisors, ensuring queries and complaints. You will support the delivery of consistent outstanding performance, continuous improvement and high level staff engagement.
About the Role:
- Responsible for the management of the relevant business area within the Contact Centre.
- Provide daily performance analysis highlighting issues which are likely to result in service level failure and taking necessary educative actions.
- Ensuring work-streams as required, achieving agreed service levels.
- Lead, motivate and supervise staff, create a team culture and professional working environment within the centre and be able to lead others to reach their goals.
- Support, develop and coach members of the Team and motivate them to achieve the required performance.
- Ensure a high standard of customer service at all times and work to facilitate the smooth day-to-day running of the services. This will include interacting with clients and other stakeholders across the business units.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Previous Contact Centre Team Management experience is essential
- Previous experience of managing teams inclusive of development / coaching, one to ones and performance management (10-15 FTE)
- Full knowledge and understanding of the complaints procedure