Please use the search to find another job.
Contact Centre Team Manager
About the Role
An extremely exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Team Manager to join a fun and energetic team in a large Leeds based Contact Centre operation. The organisation is currently experiencing a period of growth and are looking for a Team Manager to join their dedicated team.
As a Team Manager you will be responsible for managing a team of Customer Service Advisors, driving and motivating them to provide the highest levels of service to their business customers. The ideal Team Manager will be experienced in coaching and supporting their team to achieve excellent service and satisfaction from all customers. You will also be required to support in future recruitment of agents, training & 121’s.
• Ensuring your team provide the best possible service is to their loyal customers at all times.
• Support your team by coaching and training them to be the best
• Motivate and drive team performance
• Ideally 18 months’ experience managing a team
• Excellent communication skills- both written and verbal
• Strong problem solving skills
• Experience within a target driven environment
This is a fantastic role within a fast paced, exciting organisation.