Please use the search to find another job.
BPO Account Director
Tyne And Wear
About the Role
We are seeking a highly experienced Contact Centre BPO Account Director for a leading and rapidly growing UK Contact Centre Outsourced organisation.
This role is absolutely critical to the organisation and will lead the complex commercial relationship with a key, strategic account and as such we require a background in BPO Account Management at a senior level.
The successful candidate will be working within a client facing Account Director type role and will be able to demonstrate a superb background leading complex client relationships in the BPO / Outsourcing sector preferably from the Contact Centre industry.
You’ll be a gifted relationship builder and will be well versed in stakeholder management both internally and externally and will have a superb background of working across an organisation to leverage from people and departments who don’t necessarily report into you.
• To build the partnership to be mutually respectful and mutually beneficial
• To be responsible for the proactive management of this complex and commercially sensitive account
• Working with the senior leadership and the operational heads to proactively improve the delivery and service to this particular client focussing on continuous improvements.
• Provide expertise in interfacing with the client and the business and is responsible for ensuring the delivery of a value adding and strategically relevant service.
• To ensure that a value adding plan for each client is in place.
This is a truly challenging but rewarding post for a highly experienced Account Director to join an organisation in a period of rapid change, growth and development.