Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Telesales Manager based in Central London to join a growing organisation with an excellent reputation. This individual will be responsible for a team of c4-8FTE Sales advisors, ensuring Team Motivation and KPI requirements are being hit while coaching the team in Introducing the business, Objection handling, right through to closing deals.
About the Role:
- Responsible for the management of the relevant business area within the Contact Centre.
- Provide daily performance analysis highlighting issues which are likely to result in service level failure and taking necessary educative actions.
- Mainly B2C with a little B2B, Inbound and outbound with no cold calling (Warm leads).
- Implementation of a Sales structure including Targets, Bonus scheme and Sales team incentives.
- Lead, motivate and supervise staff, create a team culture and professional working environment within the centre and be able to lead others to reach their Sales Targets.
- Support, develop and coach members of the Team and motivate them to achieve the required Sales performance.
- Ensure a high standard of Customer service at all times and work to facilitate the smooth day-to-day running of the Sales department. This will include interacting with clients and other stakeholders across the business units.
- Retain current business and create business relationships with longevity.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Previous Contact Centre/ Telesales Management experience is essential
- Previous experience of managing teams inclusive of development / coaching, one to ones and performance management (5-10 FTE)
- Be able to train Telesales advisors to Introduce the business, sell the company products and excellent objections handling skills.