Contact Centre Team Manager
About the Role
I am currently recruiting for an experienced and innovative Customer Service Team Manager to join an established and forward thinking business based in the Wiltshire. The salary for this role is paying between £28,000 -£35,000 + excellent benefits.
Ideal candidates will have previously been either; team leaders, team managers or junior operations managers. This role will involve driving and leading a team of Sales executives to sucessfully hit targets.
Experience of heading up a team of at least 16 FTE is an essential pre-requisite as this is what you will be doing. As the ideal candidate you will have experience delivering on KPI’s and SLA’s daily and leading your team’s development through quality feedback and 1:1’s. ideally you will be an experienced and inspirational leader who can drive sales through performance.
We are seeking a Customer Centric and highly Customer Focussed professional whose role it will be deliver breath-taking customer service through inspirational and innovative leadership.
- To actively ensure the processes, objectives and strategy within customer services facilitate growth, increased productivity and cost efficiency.
- Successfully lead a team of sales and retentions executives.
- Lead, support and inspire your agents to deliver exceptional customer service, assign key tasks and responsibilities, set objectives, monitor performance and review on a regular basis.
- Exceptional attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy with an ability to deliver business plans.
- Coach and develop Sales executives and Senior sales executives in exceptional complex and confrontational customer escalations.
- Management of team performance
- Set KPIs for their team
- Mentored members of their team
If you feel you have the required prerequisites please do get in touch with Joe Wrenn at Cactus Search.