Please use the search to find another job.
Customer Service Manager
About the Role
We are seeking an experience Customer Service Manager to join a growing Midlands based organisation. The successful candidate will drive “best in class” customer experience ensuring all customer Service Levels are achieved and all complaints managed within Code of Conduct guidelines. You will lead, manage and motivate Customer Service teams to provide the best service possible to customers, whilst continuously meeting and exceeding targets.
- You will implement the customer service strategy, deliver new business revenue and achieve growth targets whilst keeping to agreed costs
- Monitor service quality and ensure that service standards and targets are continuously achieved
- Ensuring complaints are resolved within guidelines and that lessons are learnt from any issues
- To identify and respond to trends relating to complaints and queries
- Educate stakeholders across the organisation on the impact of communications to customers
- Champion the customer experience across the organisation
- To develop and maintain knowledge of sectors in order to maximise specific revenue streams through proactive management and conversion of sales and upsell opportunities
- Provide leadership and direction to the team to ensure the delivery of high performance, acting as an enthusiastic and motivated role model and coach
Skills / Experience required –
- Educated to degree standard (or equivalent) or experienced to that level
- Experience of managing multiple projects and varying team sizes within a customer service, target driven environment, managing people, workflow and service levels
- Competent using Microsoft Office– Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.