Please use the search to find another job.
Customer Service Team Manager
About the Role
We are looking for an experience people leader with a strong background in delivering customer excellence. The successful candidate will manage, lead and motivate a team, optimising individual and team performance, maximising revenues and ensuring positive customer relationships are developed and maintained. The remuneration package will consist of 26k DOE + excellent benefits …..Pension, healthcare options, discounted gym membership + 25day holiday (excluding bank holidays) Monday – Friday operating hours
Key Responsibilities -
- To ensure that your team deals with all customer complaints in line with the complaints process and adhering to the Code of Conduct
- Monitor the quality of the team’s customer calls and develop actions to improve service standards
- Develop and maintain knowledge of sectors and accounts in order to maximise specific revenue streams through proactive management and conversion of sales and upsell opportunities
- Encourage and instil a sales culture within the team, with a focus on exceeding revenue targets and maximising revenue growth opportunities
- Plan and manage the day to day workflow and performance of the team ensuring that targets and customer service standards are achieved and maintained
- Take responsibility for the performance management of direct reports including conducting 121s, setting objectives, holding performance reviews
- Liaise with 3rd party partners where required
- Build and demonstrate business expertise and contribute to continuous improvement
- Interpret reports and management information to enable analysis of performance and decision making
Experience required for this role -
At least 2 years’ experience in a customer facing role
Experience of using a CRM system
Ability to manage, motivate, lead and develop others
Prior experience of managing teams
Experience of managing complaints
Experience in adopting a coaching style with others, desirable
An understanding of HR policies and procedures and performance management.
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.