Please use the search to find another job.
Transformation Director (Contact Centre)
About the Role
Joining a highly progressive, fast paced organisation the purpose of this post is to own and deliver significant business change across a multi-site contact centre estate.
This will form part of the Senior Management team and will provide effective advice, guidance and support to the CEO and other key stakeholders.
Leading and executing largescale projects and programmes the successful candidate will ensure stringent governance of the programme and delivery of agreed outcomes harmonising the programme with other key business initiatives, and identify and address any areas of actual or potential conflict.
Understanding the current Customer Journey, the future vision, culture and structure, and the key deliverables for this complex organisation is key to the success of this role and requires an inspirational individual who has a background in delivering complex change projects in the Contact Centre arena.
Establishing and maintaining effective programme management disciplines and processes you will ensure regular reporting of progress, issues and successes proactively managing incidental issues and risks, resolving problems and conflict to protect the project schedule and objectives.
You'll perform process analysis to highlight end to end process improvement opportunities and ensure any process changes required are defined, documented and implemented successfully.
The successful candidate will require:
- A highly experienced transformation director with a proven track record leading significant business shaping change within a large, complex and growing business
- Proven success in both commercial and cultural transformation
- Facilitation and leadership of change is pivotal. The incumbent will be a proactive, dynamic individual with strong people skills.
- Proven track record in improving sales and customer service operations within a contact centre.
- Proven track record in process review and the creation and implementation of processes which improve the customer experience but are also commercially viable
- Understanding of what technology can and cannot do to support effective processes
- Able to define and articulate a strategy but also able to “roll sleeves up” and deliver
- Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work across teams and bring different agendas together to create a common cause
This is a highly rewarding post for an exceptional transformation professional to join a business in a period of rapid change.