About the Role
I am currently recruiting for an excellent and experienced Forecasting Analyst for a Multi site, multi functional contact centre in Manchester. This role is paying £30,000 - £35,000 per annum + benefits.
Are you an experienced Forecast & Capacity Planner looking to join a highly regarded, growing UK business that will provide exceptional career prospects?
The successful candidate will be highly analytical, strategic and commercially astute individual who is looking to carve an enviable career path.
You will compile staffing level requirement forecasting as well as workplace scheduling in the call centre. Also you will prepare reports which determine call volume, calling patterns , service trends and staff productivity.
The ideal candidate will have experience in workflow/workforce management and monitoring of real-time call volumes off-call activity and service levels.
About the role:
- Provide recommendations to the operations to support with efficiencies and improving the service delivered to the customer whilst analysing any changes made accros multiple sites
- Create management reports in relation to key business areas
- Maintain capacity plans for business functions - taking ownership of the demand forecast & staff plan
- Analyse resource information to identify trends and provide meaningful insight to the operation
- Gathering call data for higher level resource planners for analyses which allows to determine call volume trends, service activity or resource availability to forecast required staffing levels and provide reporting to management.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A strong analytical and strategic thinker
- Significant experience in forecast, staff plan & capacity planning
- Proven experience of influencing key business stakeholders
- Experience of WFM system Aspect eWFM 7.0/ Experience using Avaya CMS
- A minimum of 2/3 years Relevant experience in a call centre
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services.
Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.