Please use the search to find another job.
MI Analyst (Complaints)
About the Role
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced MI Analyst to join a large business to take full responsibility of MI and insight agenda across the complaints function. This role will be based in Greater Manchester and ideally the successful candidate will have experience of working within a regulated environment. £25-30k dependant on experience + benefits
- You will be responsible for creating bespoke reports, with analysis and interpretation, tailored to various audiences, including Senior Management.
- To produce ad-hoc and regular MI on demand, whilst exploring automation with a view to streamlining production.
- You will also be responsible for preparing data for external submission to clients, and the regulator, together with gathering and providing information for internal & external audits and due-diligence purposes.
- Provide a consultative approach to assessing and delivering MI and reporting solutions throughout business reports and the accompanying decisions
- Contribute to continuous improvement of process in MI and reporting
- Maintain and develop the existing Complaints Management System, whilst ensuring alignment with internal and external requirements
Required Skills and Experience:
- Excellent knowledge of a variety of MI solutions including full life cycle complaints
- Ability and understanding of how to implement and roll out MI processes and solutions
- Strong knowledge of call centre environment including the technology and systems used
- Self-motivated individual who can define structure, prioritise work and adapt quickly and efficiently in an ever changing environment.
- Passionate about data and statistical modelling, and how this contributes to the business.
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.