Please use the search to find another job.
Quality Assurance Specialist
About the Role
We are seeking a Quality Assurance Specialist based in Sheffield to join a growing & vibrant organisation who are on a trajectory of growth. The individuals will be responsible for manging all quality assurance for the business. You will support all areas making sure the quality
Your usual tasks will include:
- Monitoring Advisor calls against a set of regulated guidelines,
- Report on call recording results to appropriate management and line managers making sure the advisors are adhering to the SLA’s.
- Working with the training department to maximise the candidate onboarding success.
- Implement any ad hoc changes to compliance
Your attributes and skills must include:
- Efficient and reliable work both in a team, and as an individual,
- Previous experience manging contact centre quality
- Must be computer literate, with good knowledge of Microsoft office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in the Contact Centre environment
If you are interested in this role please get in touch with Matt Affron 01905 330 794