Please use the search to find another job.
Resource Planning Analyst
About the Role
I am currently recruiting for an excellent and experienced Resource Planning Analyst for a Multi site, multi functional contact centre in Halifax. This role is paying £20-22k + benefits.
Are you an experienced Scheduler looking to join a highly regarded, growing UK business that will provide exceptional career prospects?
The successful candidate will be highly analytical, strategic and commercially astute individual who is looking to carve an enviable career path.
You will compile staffing level requirement Scheduling as well as workplace Real Time in the contact centre. Also you will prepare reports which determine call volume, calling patterns , service trends and staff productivity.
About the role:
- Provide recommendations to the operations to support with efficiencies and improving the service delivered to the customer whilst analysing any changes made accros multiple sites
- Create management reports in relation to key business areas
- Maintain scheduling plans for business functions - taking ownership of the real time staff plan
- Analyse resource information to identify trends and provide meaningful insight to the operation
- Gathering call data for higher level resource planners for analyses which allows to determine call volume trends, service activity or resource availability to schedule required staffing levels and provide reporting to management.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A strong analytical and strategic thinker
- Significant experience in scheduling, staff plan & capacity planning
- Proven experience of influencing key business stakeholders
- Experience of WFM system
- A minimum of 2/3 years Relevant experience in a call centre (IDEALLY)
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services.
Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.