About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Collections Manager who will drive performance and provide on-going development within a Debt recovery and collections environment. You will have responsibility for the day to day running and achievement of targets across your team while reporting to the Finance Director. You will ensure best practice, day-to-day process and people management. Exception Customer Service is key!
- Help maximise gross profit through effective and proactive resource and process management, and effective cost control.
- Understand debt management processes and principles.
- Deliver the allocated part of the operation within agreed budgets, service levels and business targets.
- Bringing change to the Debt recovery strategy to over achieve recovery forecasts
- Manage day to day line activities, prioritise and make risk/impact assessments within existing processes and procedures towards achieving SLA
- Ensure training and development plans are maintained for all team members.
- Use Company methodology, team input and own initiative to ensure attendance and retention targets are achieved
- Manage the fair and consistent application of performance management and disciplinary measures as necessary.
- Support the Finance Director to highlight operational risks and areas for improvement
Required Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience of managing a collections team (10-12FTE)
- Understand Debt management processes and principles
- Ability to manage relationships at Executive level
- Coaching and Communication Skills
- Exceptional Negotiation Skills
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.
01905 330786 express interest