Team Manager (Sales)
About the Role
We are seeking an experience people manager to manage, lead and motivate a team of sales and service individuals, optimising individual and team performance, maximising revenues whilst delivering excellent customer service.
You will ensure that the team deals with all customer complaints in line with the complaints process and adhering to the Code of Conduct and monitor the quality of the team’s customer calls and develop actions to improve service standards. Working hours Mon- Friday. £30k basic + 6k Bonus + Extensive bens.
- Ensure an effective sales pipeline is researched and built through a mix of self-sourcing and following up on prospect sales leads
- To ensure the team use objection handling techniques to proactively resolve any customer queries or objections.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of sectors, in order to maximise specific revenue streams through proactive management and conversion of sales and upsell opportunities
- Encourage and instil a sales culture within the team, with a focus on exceeding revenue targets and maximising revenue growth opportunities
- liaise with 3rd party partners where required
- Monitor team performance against financial and other targets and alert the line manager of situations that may lead to variance from plans
Prior experience of managing teams ideally within a sales and service operation
Experience of using a CRM system
Ability to manage, motivate, lead and develop others
Experience of managing complaints
Experience in adopting a coaching style with others, desirable
An understanding of HR policies and procedures and performance management.
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.