Please use the search to find another job.
Account Manager FTC
About the Role
We are looking for an experience people leader ideally with direct account management exposure who would be available immediately for a Fixed Term Contract which will expire EO Dec this year. The successful candidate will manage, lead and motivate a team, optimising individual and team performance, maximising revenues and ensuring positive customer relationships are developed and maintained. The remuneration package will consist of 35k + excellent benefits ….. healthcare options, discounted gym membership + 25day holiday (excluding bank holidays) Monday – Friday operating hours
Key Responsibilities -
- Ensure that your team deals with all customer complaints in line with the complaints process
- Monitor the quality of the team’s customer calls and develop actions to improve service standards
- Develop and maintain knowledge of sectors and accounts in order to maximise specific revenue streams
- Encourage and instil a sales culture within the team, with a focus on exceeding revenue targets and maximising revenue growth opportunities
- Plan and manage the day to day workflow and performance of the team ensuring that targets and customer service standards are achieved and maintained
- Take responsibility for the performance management of direct reports including conducting 121s, setting objectives, holding performance reviews
- Build and demonstrate business expertise and contribute to continuous improvement
- To interpret reports and management information to enable analysis of performance and decision making
Experience required for this role -
- Account Management expereince
- Experience of using a CRM system
- Ability to manage, motivate, lead and develop others
- Prior experience of managing teams
- Experience of managing complaints
- Experience in adopting a coaching style with others, desirable
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.