Please use the search to find another job.
Contact Centre Team Manager
About the Role
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Customer Service Team Manager to join a newly established and forward thinking business based in the Brighton. The salary for this role is paying £25,000 + excellent benefits including a pension and cycle to work scheme.
Please be aware the current of the working hours are 37.5 hours per week, around a shift pattern of 8 til 8 Monday to Friday, and 9 to 5 on Saturdays.
About the Company
The company is newly established and has a start-up-esque feel to it. They have been highly successful in a short space of time and therefore are growing which means it’s a great time to start with this business and get promoted from within. The company itself is fun, forward thinking and dynamic.
About the Role
You will be leading a team of between 12-15 FTE you’ll play an essential role, leading from the front in our mission to deliver a world class customer service experience to customers. You will use your leadership and organisational skills to build, train, support and develop a high performing and motivated team of Customer Service agents.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the customer services model
- To work with the planning function to ensure staffing is adequate for the needs of the business across the multiple shifts
- To actively ensure the processes, objectives and strategy within customer services facilitate growth, increased productivity and cost efficiency.
- Lead, support and inspire your agents to deliver exceptional customer service, assign key tasks and responsibilities, set objectives, monitor performance and review on a regular basis.
- Exceptional attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy with an ability to deliver business plans.
- Coach and develop Customer Advisors in exceptional complex and confrontational customer escalations.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience of heading up a team of at least 15 FTE is an essential pre-requisite as this is what you will be doing.
- Lots of Energy with a positive outlook on life
- A Can-Do attitude
- As the ideal candidate you will have experience delivering on KPI’s and SLA’s daily and leading your team’s development through quality feedback and 1:1’s.
If you feel you have the required prerequisites please do get in touch with Joe Wrenn at Cactus Search.