Please use the search to find another job.
Vice President - Contact Centre BPO
About the Role
Our client, one of the leaders in their field have the requirement for a passionate and energetic VP to join their progressive, highly successful organisation. We are seeking an experienced professional who thrives on leading fast paced, people centric operations with a primary responsibility of managing client accounts and assisting in growth and development of staff across EMEA Contact Centre Operations (1000FTE)
A BPO background will be high on the priority list for this role
You will take responsibility for leading and executing high impact strategic initiatives, in partnership with all stakeholders in an international environment. From leading and executing high impact strategic initiatives to reorganisation/restructuring measures and end-to-end process optimisation, you will ensure project success from conception to final implementation.
- Leading and executing high impact strategic initiatives to re-organisation/restructuring measures and end-to-end process optimisation
- Ensuring project success from conception to final implementation across multi-site contact centre operations
- Facilitate and co-ordinate internal stakeholders across different regions involved in the contracting process, ensuring their comments flow through to the contract and requisite approvals are obtained
- Manage internal and external client expectations throughout the negotiating process
- Ensure that the appropriate contracting process is followed to mitigate risk
- Negotiate client documentation to within the remit of the On-Boarding Contracting team, escalating to legal and operational risk when necessary
- Participate in research initiatives or projects that are requested by the sales, product, audit or legal teams
- Partner with the On-Boarding-Implementation team to take on new clients and manage client change as efficiently as possible
Skills & Qualifications:
- Relevant education to Bachelor’s degree level or equivalent qualification / work experience
- Previous work experience in BPO - Contact Centre (essential)
- Excellent client and service focus, as well as absolute confidence in working with decision-makers
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills to solve complex problems by developing creative and structured solutions
- An understanding of conflict management skills
- Previous International experience (beneficial)
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services.
Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other
platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.