Please use the search to find another job.
Consumer Insight Analyst
About the Role
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has previously worked in a consumer insight environment with particular experience of insight and analysis techniques to aid evidence based decision making across the business. This role would be ideal for someone who has current or recent experience of working through process and project management especially within QA regimes.
This role will work across five key areas of the business providing specialist consumer market research to the consumer insight department. The role will include project and programme management and will include extensive data analysis especially across Quality Assurance business areas.
- Designing and developing qualitative and quantitative research studies
- Analysis of survey data including quality assurance to provide information to understand the market and external environments
- Gathering statistical information to contribute to proposals and reports
- Commissioning, managing and reporting upon research undertaken form both internal and external suppliers
- Lead and develop an analytics- led regulatory centre
Required Skills and Experience:
It is essential for this role that you have worked with market research commissioning particularly in a customer focused environment
- Worked extensively with data analysis ideally using programmes to support the analysis
- Ability to create and implement sets of data conventions
- Knowledge and practical experience of the use of statistics to include cluster and factor analysis
- Awareness of behavioural economics and its application through market research
- Ability to work across the business with limited support
- Previous experience of working in a fast pace ever changing environment with the ability to react and work quickly and professionally