Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Contact Centre Operations Manager to join an organisation who are going through a period of growth based in South Yorkshire. The ideal candidate will have strong relationship building skills as you will be liaising with senior management and supporting the Head of Operations to achieve the company SLA deliverables.
This role is paying £37-45k + benefits.
We do require someone with a Contact Centre Management background, Dealing with Customer Service/ Customer Journey Advisors.
Key skills/requirements -
- Understanding of contact/service centre systems, technology and functionality, particularly web-based/automated technology.
- Manage the Continuos improvement process “Hands on” experience within a contact centre environment.
- Ability to think independently and show resilience - understand the impact of actions to drive te SLA's and KPI's
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills
- Fundamental customer service orientation, balanced with a strong understanding of the cost of service provision.
- Experience within a Multi-channel environment
- To target, incentivise, motivated and manage teams to drive exceptional performance ensuring the continued development and career progression
- To lead teams and individuals by inspiring, motivating and leading to achieve the vision, recognising and rewarding success.
- To deliver all required development across the contact centre to achieve best practice, improved employee performance and enhanced employee engagement.
Key responsibilities -
- To Support the Head of Operations manage multiple live, fast paced work streams
- Experience managing large fast paced contact centres and supporting all key business areas
- To deliver agreed KPI’s and SLA’s
- Experience within transformation Contact Centre advantagous
- To analysis activities in support of quality service delivery and to drive usage
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.