About the Role
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced MI and Insight Analyst to join a large business to take full responsibility of MI and insight agenda across a variety of business areas. Ideally the successful candidate will have experience of working within a regulated environment. £35k + extensive benefits
- You will be responsible for creating bespoke reports, with analysis and interpretation, tailored to various audiences, including Senior Management.
- To produce ad-hoc and regular MI on demand, whilst exploring automation with a view to streamlining production.
- You will also be responsible for preparing data for external submission to clients, and the regulator, together with gathering and providing information for internal & external audits and due-diligence purposes.
- Provide a consultative approach to assessing and delivering MI and reporting solutions throughout business reports and the accompanying decisions
- Contribute to continuous improvement of process in MI and reporting
Required Skills and Experience:
- Excellent knowledge of a variety of MI solutions
- Ability and understanding of how to implement and roll out MI processes and solutions
- Strong knowledge of call centre environment including the technology and systems used
- Self-motivated individual who can define structure, prioritise work and adapt quickly and efficiently in an ever changing environment.
- Passionate about data and statistical modelling, and how this contributes to the business.