Please use the search to find another job.
Customer Insight Manager
About the Role
As the successful candidate you willidentify value and drive change through the provision of consistent, quality, actionable customer insight across the Customer Management Centres. You will contribute to the development of the strategic insight roadmap and proactively develop and own and deliver specific plans which are aligned to CMC strategy and associated business targets/priorities.
Key Responsibilities -
- Support the Head of Customer Insight to create a high performing and engaged teams
- Prepare, with the support of the MI & Reporting team and other CMC stakeholders, each brand’s trading updates
- Maintain measurement of customer experiences consistently
- Compile an always on view of end to end customer journeys, overlaying cost to serve to allow the identification and elimination of key customer pain points
- Assess customer post contact purchase behaviour
- Modelling/Forecasting of customer propensity to repeat contact or complain in support of planning and scheduling activity
- Propose a consistent approach to measuring “return on analysis and research” to ensure work is prioritised
Experience required -
The breadth of the role is relatively wide from a technical perspective so we are looking to speak with candidates that have varied insight experience across a range of data sources (including speech analytics, complaints, live chat/social media/e-mail and text analytics, customer satisfaction survey data, operational performance data)
- Pronounced analytical strengths and be used to working with very large data sets of consumer and transactional data
- Experience of manipulating and analysing large datasets of customer information
- An ability to expertly comment on and question data
- A strong ability to think strategically and develop and execute plans orientated around priority business needs
- A passion for the business impact of analysis and customer insight/ensuring companies act in a customer focused but commercially balanced way
- A proactive mind-set and the desire to continually be searching of ways to improve the quality and actionability of both the Customer Insight team toolkit and output
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.