Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
You will lead a high performing and engaged team in the development and execution of reporting to support the Customer Management Centres (CMC) deliver ‘fantastic fundamentals’/operational efficiency and associated service delivery targets. You will take direct responsibility for ensuring the data estate within the CMC supports all required activity. Through monitoring and responding to the ever-changing contact landscape, you will provide proposals and recommendation on the technological direction, working cross functionally to ensure that the needs of stakeholders and the wider business are fully supported in achieving strategic goals
- Design and own the data development and management strategy for the CMC, creating a legally compliant environment where true customer centricity can be delivered through actionable data and insight
- Develop and deliver against short, medium and long term plans, clearly articulating data development and reporting in line with strategic objectives.
- Engaging with/building strong working relationships with stakeholders
- Provide coaching and data development support to the wider MI, Planning & Scheduling and Customer Insight teams
- Support in the development and delivery of key insights aligned to strategic goals, co-ordinate activity across teams where appropriate
- Provide the right data and support development of reporting to ensure full accountability of Strategic Outsource Partner in line with shared service agreements
- Working with the wider Central Support team and Operation to specify and standardise key performance indicators and insights to ensure consistency of understanding in support of driving business improvements
- Strong customer management centre background
- Understanding of what data is needed and how to build teams to drive positive change within the contact management landscape
- Experience of introducing new data feeds and technological architecture to support them
- Experience leading on the strategic development of data solutions/of building and maintaining structured and unstructured data marts in a cloud environment
- Experience of using some or all the following: SQL [(PostGres, MySQL, NoSQL) – Essential], DAX, R, SAS, Python, Configuring a Hadoop infrastructure & PowerBI
- Experience of leading and developing a team